RevMobile Discussions

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Sun Oct 3 08:28:24 EDT 2010

On 3 October 2010 00:33, Colin Holgate <coiin at verizon.net> wrote:

> I would still hope we can talk about things here, because much of it would
> be of general interest, mobile is becoming more important in general, and
> even though I'm interested in mobile, I'm not interested in yet another
> email list!

Yes - please not another email list, yahoo group, forum, paid for
"improvements" something. Can we not have a well thought out community
development strategy, that includes modern collaborative techniques? In the
mean time let's at least use one email list, as it works - in a sort of last
century way.