Storing an Array as a Custom Property

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 19:21:40 EDT 2010

> I didn't use spaces, but it is shown with spaces in the Inspector, which is why I told Richard that some of the names are "iffy". I did it the correct way and it doesn't work as I said it doesn't.

As Richard was trying to explain above, the "Tab On Return" that you
are seeing is nothing more than a descriptive label that is used in
the IDE for the "autoTab" property. The actual property is autoTab,
which can be manipulated by script or message box like this:

set the autoTab of field "Myfield" to true
-or-
set the autoTab of field "Myfield" to false

Read Richard's message again and give his suggestion a try.... it will
make everything much easier!

Best regards,
David C.