data from USB joystick

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 2 05:08:41 EDT 2010

On 29 Sep 2010, at 6:00 pm, -=>JB<=- wrote:

> Exactly and that is why I did not mention it in my first response
> because it sounded to me like he wanted to write code that is
> going to allow his program to communicate with a USD device
> and not depend on anything but his program.

You are correct in what you understood, that would be ideal - and I am sure would be valuable to many LiveCode users.

However, I am desperate to know whether my idea will work or not, so, I can do some development & testing work using USBOverdrive, and then worry about how to package it all up neatly (and cross platform) later, if it does work.

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow
Carlton Glasgow Partnership

i-psych.co.uk