MYSQL timeout

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Oct 1 14:56:37 EDT 2010

Aye. Methinks that when someone replies to an email from the list, there is some kind of identifier in the email that tells a mailer it belongs to a particular thread. So if someone replies to one thread, but substitutes the subject with an entirely new subject, some mailers might just think they were still the same thread.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. :-)

Bob