HTML Text

Ray Horsley ray at linkit.com
Fri Oct 1 11:52:24 EDT 2010

Ah -  Very interesting regarding the defaultFolder.  The defaultFolder when
I open LiveCode on my machine is:

   C:/Windows/system32

I didn't realize I was doing anything with the defaultFolder when issuing
the command:

   set the htmlText of fld 1 to myHtml

Should I set this beforehand to a known folder the user can write to?

Thanks,

Ray