Use of 'LC' as shorthand for Livecode.

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Nov 30 17:10:25 EST 2010

Those were AWESOME computers for their day. They were incredibly reliable. We bought a bunch to replace the old terminal based system we had, where a bus box driven by a 286 based PC had 16 8086 based circuit cards running DOS and driving ANSI terminals. We ran SBT compiled under Foxpro for DOS. I actually had to port SBT Accounting for DOS to run under Foxpro for Mac, and then compile it as a standalone to deploy on the LC470's.

Ahhh those were the days. Nobody told me what a crazy dam thing that was to try, so I just went ahead and did it. :-)

Bob