Making a tool palette

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Tue Nov 30 00:21:31 EST 2010

Thanks Chipp and Jan,

I don't want to edit or replace the LC tool palette, just create
something similar for a project where I'm trying to imitate Visio where
you drag symbols off a palette onto your worksheet. I would have half a
dozen different buttons that the user could drag onto a stack window
where the button would be created (perhaps from a template button).

Has anyone done something similar that I could look at?

Thanks again,
Marty Knapp