LC Mobile iOS Upload Figured Out

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Nov 29 18:31:10 EST 2010

I used to get the same thing with graphics artists. They would import their assets right from the source, like a removable hard drive or a network share, without thinking what would happen when they took the project folder down to the service bureau to get film seps made. The next thing to happen would be I would get a call from the service bea.

Eventually all good illustration apps developed a "preflight" method, to gather resources so this would not happen. Still, I think it's a good idea to teach people about resource management, from the start of the project to the final version, and on into backup and archive as a complete workflow of any project of this nature.

Bob