Question about Pasting or copying cds from one stack to another

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Nov 29 18:17:09 EST 2010

I have thought for a long time that Menus in Rev/LiveCode should actually be a special kind of object unto themselves, not a group of objects set as a background. However, consider Windows, where menus are a part of the window itself, and you will begin to see why it almost has to work this way.

Bob