on-rev server question

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon Nov 29 17:19:20 EST 2010

The advice was most helpful on setting up the nameservers and the email on on-rev.com. Thanks to all how helped.

For my issue, I misunderstood that add-on domains actually add a subdomain and that on go-daddy if you set the nameservers first and then set the domain forwarding that the domain forwarding will reset the nameservers - so don't do that. Just set the nameservers and walk away.

My site is working now.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

I Can Speak on the iPad Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-can-speak/id364733279?mt=8