Data Grids Stop Working

Paul Looney support at ahsomme.com
Mon Nov 29 12:42:57 EST 2010

Trevor,
Yes it was and, again, I thank you for your help.
There have been other occasions where the only cure was replacing the
grids - and that alone fixed the problem. It is rare. Will try to get
a recipe on that one if it comes again. I have put the code you
suggested into the script to trap the error.
The DataGrid is really fantastic. We use it a lot in our business
systems and are repeatedly amazed by how well it works.
PL