A Simple Tree Control for use in Revolution/LiveCode

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Nov 28 18:57:49 EST 2010

John - just started messing with the Add to Menu (in the menu), added a
card, created a folder, and another card. Everybody's linked and in the
menu.
Awesome again!  Immediate uses for me :

documentation (as your example clearly shows)
a long-planned networked "snippets-gathering" stack
a design stack with variations or associated projects on different pages

The ease of navigation coupled with the ease of linking newly added pages is
truly simple but revolutionary. The disclosure arrows and folder icons are
standard UI (for the mac anyway) and nice looking.

 Let me know when I can get a version without the nag windows...

I'm now about to build my own set from scratch.

thanks

sqb

PS is there a reason that the menu panel turns red when going to another
app? (mac)

On 28 November 2010 15:20, stephen barncard <stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com