Nine digit zip codes

Kee Nethery kee at kagi.com
Sun Nov 28 13:26:24 EST 2010

In general.

Open the web page, view source, find the form tags and for every variable within the form tags, create a tag= value. If there are hidden fields and radio buttons, just look at the HTML specs to see how to format those tags in the GET statement. Make sure you URL encode the data after the tag= if you are using a GET.

I'm guessing there is a plugin for firefox that would catch the GET or POSt that gets submitted from a browser but I do this so infrequently that I have not searched for it. Someone else on this list probably has that answer.

Kee Nethery