Nine digit zip codes.

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 27 18:22:20 EST 2010

Richard,

Thanks. I am astonished that this is possible.

I'm afraid I am missing something. I tried entering my data (my home
address--it appears that is what you did) in the USPS page
> http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/

I then copied and pasted that source code into field 1 in LiveCode. (I
didn't see any reference to my data--my address--in that html text.)

I used your script in a button and obtained some html text in field 2.
But there is no reference in field 2 to my street address.

I don't mind working on the parsing to do the put and get, but I'm
sure I missing the ingredient where my data (address, city and St)
goes into field 1. I think that is what I am missing.

I don't see "visited=1&pagenumber=0 etc. anywhere in field 1 or 2.

Floundering,

Jim