on-rev server question

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sat Nov 27 16:45:22 EST 2010

Jim,

Thanks, I already contacted support but am guessing they won't get back till monday.

I think / hope it was the confusion of the auto suggestions in cpanel that got me. I am going to attempt manually to delete the added folders and stat over with the 'basic' instructions you gave since they make sense to me. Let ya know when I'm done.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

I Can Speak on the iPad Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-can-speak/id364733279?mt=8