Nine digit zip codes

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Nov 27 15:50:49 EST 2010

If you want to do it the 'right' way you might consider getting an API
key....then you can be sure it will continuously work - screen scraping may
fail if they change the website.

The  USPS appears to have extensive APIs available - looks like it talks
XML..

http://www.usps.com/webtools/address.htm

http://www.usps.com/webtools/htm/Development-Guide-v3-0b.htm