A Few bits and pieces

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sat Nov 27 13:51:13 EST 2010

Are there any limitations on the characters than can be used in a
stack/card/control name and is there a limit on the number of
characters?

Every now and again when I'm editing a script, the colour of a large
chunk of it changes to green as if it were all a comment.  If I close
the script and open it again, all is OK.  Anyone else come across
this?  LC 4.5.1

I'm seeing several additions/changes to datagrids in the release notes
for 4.5/4.5.1.  Some of them are self-explanatory but there's a few
that aren't explained in the release notes and aren't mentioned in the
latest version of the datagrid manual.  They are:

	SetDataOfIndex/Line can pass multiple keys - what's the syntax for
this?
	dgClickLine, dgClickIndex, dgClickedInDataView,ColumnControlOFLine -
more info?

Thanks,

Pete Haworth