[Really-OT] Rio is at a state of war

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Fri Nov 26 20:24:14 EST 2010

Hi Andre

I heard about this on the news this morning but did not realize
the extent of what was happening.   It is being
covered here in Canada.

<http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/
americas/brazilian-cops-and-military-surround-search-gang-turf/
article1814611/>

Your report though really gives a truer picture
of what is really going on.

The more people around the world know what
is going on the more support the people have to
get rid of the criminal organizations.

I hope you are safe and I hope you and your
 fellow citizens are soon free of the criminal
organizations and can walk in you city
freely and safely.

Martin