LC Mobile iOS Upload

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Fri Nov 26 20:09:59 EST 2010

Hi All,

I'm working on uploading my first iOS app after building with the LiveCode mobile plugin.... all has gone well during development and with deployment using a provisioning profile...

I'm getting this error when uploading using the Application Loader....

iPhone/iPod Touch: Unable to extract the image dimensions. Please make sure that it is a valid PNG image file.

What icon is this error referencing? I've loaded the app on several iPods/Phones and the splash icon and app icon both show as expected....

Is this error referencing the 512x512 icon? If so, where do I put it? I've loaded the 512 through iTunes connect... I've also tried placing it in the app package before compressing. I've tried including it as a separate file before compressing....

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

take care,
randy hengst