Question about Pasting or copying cds from one stack to another

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Nov 26 00:25:09 EST 2010

Thanks Jacqi. It's been ages since I've worked with HC, but I question that menus would have been in backgrounds. They would have been in stack scripts the majority of the time. I think; although I can see how implementing menus from background scripts might have been on some use.

BTW, I'm not eager to argue the point.  (smile)

Joe Wilkins