Logos for deployment

Web Admin Himalayan Academy katir at hindu.org
Thu Nov 25 19:06:05 EST 2010

  On 11/25/10 1:09 AM, Richmond wrote:
> On 11/24/2010 11:56 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>> On 11/24/10 3:12 PM, Sivakatirswami wrote:
>>> I'm about to release something for the public and I need the new
>>> LiveCode logos and specs for my "About" screen. I looked everywhere...
>>> in the bundle (the core binary still name "revolution" btw), in
>>> /Documents/My LiveCode and on line on the runRev site and cannot find
>>> them... any ideas?
>>
>> The press kit here has logos and icons:
>> <http://www.runrev.com/company/press-room/media-resources/>
>>
> A bit sparse.

indeed.

The Mother Ship may one day wish to clarify

When do we need to use the "RunRev" logo?  I tried using them together
in an about box, but it looks odd. so I hide Runrev until the user
clicks to review the License, then the RunRev Logo appears.. this way
the "standard" view only shows "LiveCode"

the logos are set at over 1000px wide which is obviously too big for
most instances. I recall some guidelines on usage in a previous era. In
the absence of that I have reduced them to 300 pixels wide, but we could
use a "minimum size of...." guideline.

Otherwise  we will all be operating from the House of WHEW
(WHatEverWorks) which is also fine by me.

skts