Question about Pasting or copying cds from one stack to another

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Nov 25 17:32:02 EST 2010

Hi John,

So this is a known anomaly. Unfortunately both the source and target stacks use Menus with the same name; something that I should have realized would be a problem, but until I started moving cards around the problem was not apparent. Maybe I can change one of the names without loosing the menu. In changing names I've had problems with menus "disappearing" on me in the past. Guess this is a wake-up call. (smile)

Yesterday, I had a stack "seem" to be cut in half. Actual problem I suppose, was I just had the stack Height property change on me; probably my bad. As my vision gets worse and worse, I find I make all sorts of mistakes. When I'm dealing with any text smaller than 18 point, I can't count on anything I type. (sigh!)

Thanks a lot.

Joe Wilkins