RunRev as RevServer &/or CGI engine

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon Nov 22 19:24:26 EST 2010

co-location servers general don't allow to open sockets. so on-rev can't do it at all. I think cgi's can do it tho, if the relevant settings are friendly on the apache side.

To get the old cgi versions of rev, mail support. I think there's no additional license required, but again, support knows more.