Blend level scale query

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Nov 18 13:19:10 EST 2010

Not sure what you're looking for here David.  AFAIK, blendLevel is simply a percentage of opacity.  I have seen opacity treated in other tools using levels from 0 to 255, so I'm pretty sure finer increments of opacity are possible beyond those addressable in LC.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design