Uninstaller

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Nov 18 13:05:26 EST 2010

On 11/18/10 11:06 AM, Kenji Kojima wrote:
> Hi Jacqueline,
>
> Thanks your advise.
>
>> If you are on Mac, just drag the app to the trash.
>
> I tried but It did not work.
> I think I need to remove somewhere hidden files on my Mac. Probably they were broken.

Oh, okay. You could see if you have any plugins that conflict. If you
are using the old Revolution folder, look in:

~/Documents/My Revolution <edition>/Plugins

or in here for the new LiveCode folder:

~/Documents/LiveCode/Plugins/

Move or rename the Plugins folder and restart LiveCode. See if that
fixes it. The script editor is inside the LC app bundle, so if you
replaced that already then the app isn't the problem.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com