Cloning cards

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Nov 18 12:29:06 EST 2010

Hi Joe.

Not so tough. Make a brand new stack which will be your splash stack. Have that stack open the "real" stack and then close itself. Add your "real" stack along with it's substack as an included file in your standalone settings. Mince finely, stir in with a cup of lemon juice and compile. The mincing and lemon juice are not strictly necessary.

Bob