DOWNLOADING REV 4.0.0

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Nov 18 12:19:04 EST 2010

Just thot I'd say, the player was one of the selling points for me. To be able to distribute a stack I made for the company I work for, along with a player, without having to futz with all the idiosyncrasies of standalones was very appealing. I was disappointed when support for the player went away.

Bob