Cloning cards

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Nov 18 11:11:23 EST 2010

Hi Richard,

I'll save this approach as a plan "B"; for now, I think, I'll just create a brand new, expandable Main Stack that I can use when the user needs to create new forms. I think I can probably do this by just creating a dummy empty stack and, then, when I need additional copies of a Form, instead of cloning that Form in the sub-stack, I'll copy it, go to the dummy stack and paste it. That may also make the sequencing of Forms easier. Your suggestion, though I'm sure it is great, appears to be a bit too complex for me at this time. Plus, it is always a good idea to have a Plan B around. (smile) My problem is: if I don't think of something, I sometimes have trouble understanding how someone else's way of doing things works. It's a "my brain" problem we all face in our declining years. The "old dog - new tricks syndrome" if you will. I'm still struggling with the custom properties concept. (smile) Thanks...

Joe Wilkins