Cloning cards

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Nov 18 10:35:37 EST 2010

Hi Richard,

My intuition told me as much, and I've been surprised at how easily I'm able to change the data in a Standalone by using an external text file and then changing the text file along the way. My dilemma, now, is that this sub-stack is already part of the standalone, so splitting it off as another stack file may not be so easy. OTOH, it may also solve an issue I now have communicating between that "sub-stack" and the main stack in the standalone. We'll see once I take a look at Sarah's tutorial.

Thanks,

Joe Wilkins