Cloning cards

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Nov 18 02:57:40 EST 2010

Hi Joe:

If I understand what you're asking, the answer is yes, but the cloned card
won't be saved unless your stack exists in a file that's separate from the
standalone (standalones can't modify themselves).

You'll either need to use the splash screen launcher strategy which involves
building a standalone from a small splash screen stack and using this to
launch your "real" mainstack file, or clone your cards in new stacks and
save those as external files that can be opened by your standalone.  You can
find references in the list archives (one example:
<http://tinyurl.com/2bpn68z>).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director