Windows Version problems

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Nov 17 12:52:57 EST 2010

Hi Dixie,

I guess it IS a little confusing. I have a main-stack and two sub-stacks. The user has to answer questions presented in the Main-stack. The information required to answer the questions is located in one of the sub-stacks - The Reference Stack. When a question is presented in the Main-stack, information that will allow the question to be answered is presented by opening and going to a card in the sub-stack that contains that information. That is done automatically when the user goes to a card in the Main-stack with each question. The user must read the information and then return to the Main-stack to answer the question. The questions and the process are quite complex. Sometimes the user must answer a series of other questions in the sub-stack before s/he can answer the Main-stack question. Those questions are presented in yet a third stack. Based on how each of these questions is answered, eventually a report is generated that tells the user what they must do to their project in order to make it compliant with a set of rules that are outlined in the Reference Sub-stack. As I said, it IS quite complex.

Less confused? Probably not! (smile)

Joe Wilkins