Windows Version problems

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Nov 17 02:06:22 EST 2010

The Windows version of my app has a few problems. I'm using this on a MacPro under Fusion.

1.  A whole series of buttons on the first card are missing; while others on the card are there. They are all there on the MacOSX version. All are exactly the same except for their scripts which are very simple and used to go to other cards. The missing ones take the user to another stack.
2.  The Menus of one of the three stacks are Very Large text, whereas the other two are small text.
Any ideas? I'd like them all to be Very Large.

Joe Wilkins