DOWNLOADING REV 4.0.0

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Nov 16 13:04:18 EST 2010

I love how unconnected discussions come together!  I just downloaded
stackrunner and it seems to solve all my issues regarding standalone
startup banners/using test files versus live files.  I point it to my
application .rev file and it runs it as if it were a standalone,
opening the live application database instead of the test one, but
with no banner of any sort.  The only downside is that the OSX menubar
item for the aplication says StackRunner instead of my application's
name.

So while I'm a happy camper, this seems to completely circumvent
Revoution's plan to strongly discourage commercial distribution of
LiveCode Personal applications via the startup banner or am I missing
something?

Pete Haworth