DOWNLOADING REV 4.0.0

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 06:06:45 EST 2010

On 11/16/2010 12:44 PM, Joseba Aguayo wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Beware with RunRev!!!!
> This is the incredible answer of the RunRev service support :
> ------------------------
> Dear Joseba Aguayo,
>
> Thank you for your request. If you are referring to the old DreamCard Revolution Player, it is no longer supported or available.
>
> If you mean the Web Plugin, that is here:
>
> http://revweb.runrev.com
>
> I hope this helps,
>
> Regards,
> --------------------------
>
> Help, Help. I need a Revolution Player for Mac and Windows.
>
> RunRev with its anxieties to update something, has eaten it.
> I cannot believe it.

I suspect that a lot of the current problems are summed up in that
marvellous phrase

"RunRev with its anxieties to update"

Funnily enough, I have put off releasing my Devawriter Pro because I
suffer from
a different set of anxieties: I don't want to release software where
end-users will point out
4 years later that some bugs are still there.

I have a fantasy: a version of RR/LC that is not heaving with a
super-set of fancy but
rarely used capabilities, but where 99% of the stagnating bug-reports
have been
sorted out.