Create button script won't work - why?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Nov 15 19:03:08 EST 2010

You will have to set the defaultStack etc to create the group just like you were doing for the button but once the group is created you can create as many buttons as you like in it without worrying about the defaultstack etc. Alternatively you could have a template group on another stack and copy it.

Cheers

Monte