SQLite Problem in 4.5

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Nov 15 18:06:26 EST 2010

Ah hah! Nice catch. I thought Rev was supposed to interpret NULL as empty string, but with the concatenation, I suppose the NULL's would be embedded in the returned pseudo column (probably not the right word for it). That is a nice little gotcha there for anyone running this kind of query. Moral to story: avoid NULL values in LiveCode SQL databases?

Bob