Going crazy with dgText

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 15 13:31:14 EST 2010

Hello,

I use a splash screen as startup stack and the datagrid used to work some times ago. Yes, the splash startup stack needs a dummy stack to be sure everything works fine. I created it as a substack of the splash stack.
I've just found out half an hour ago that the dummy stack was no more there. I don't know how I managed to delete that stack but one thing is sure: the datagrid can't work that way.
So I added the dummy stack again and everything works like a charm.

Thanks you all for your advices and help.

Warmest regards,

ÉrIC