Going crazy with dgText

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Nov 15 13:04:32 EST 2010

Ok so is the stack with the datagrid the mainstack of the standalone? Wouldn't the fact that you cannot modify a standalone interfere with DataGrid operations in this configuration? If this is the case, then you need to have the mainstack be a dummy stack (some use it for a splash screen) which then calls the actual stack which is attached as a data file to your main stack in your standalone settings. This is a common issue when creating standalones.

Just another shot in the dark.

Bob