Reports and Formatted Text

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Nov 15 10:49:15 EST 2010

Mike-

Monday, November 15, 2010, 6:41:11 AM, you wrote:

> (Note that I posted this to the forum, but no answer, perhaps its too RTFM)

I think most of us here don't look at the web forum...

> The front page, I know how to do just fine in LiveCode, but how
> do I get the formatted text on the 'calculated' page?

OK - I'm a bit confused by your terminology - do you want to create a
webpage or an app? With no internet connectivity at the site I'm
assuming you're talking about an app. In that case, what I'd do is
have two pages in the stack: the first being the input form and the
second being the calculated results. On the second page, use the
property editor to set the text fonts the way you want. Then have
buttons on each page that simply go to the other page.

OTOH, if you really do want to output web pages on the fly, bracket
your calculated results with html tags:

Did I misunderstand what you're trying to accomplish?

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net