LiveCode Personal Banner

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Mon Nov 15 10:30:27 EST 2010

On 15/11/2010 10:12, "Robert Brenstein" <rjb at robelko.com> wrote:

>> Even though I can understand splash screens feel annoying, I can not
>> see this as a surprise, as this is clearly stated on the runrev.com
>> homepage:
>>
>> "Applications created with this license will include a splash screen
>> or watermark. The Server Deployment Pack comes with a limit on the
>> number of connections with this license type."
>>

> A splash screen staying up for 10 seconds may or may nto deter
> illegal usage but will surely make legal users upset. 10 seconds is a
> very long time when starting an ap.

It's only set to be up for 5 seconds, not 10. Obviously that can be
influenced by the length of time it takes for your application to load, if
it loads a lot on startup then it will take longer.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode - Realize fast, compile-free coding