Create button script won't work - why?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Nov 15 00:33:30 EST 2010

> Is there a way to directly create a button on a particular card in a particular stack without going to it and doing all this? The stack I want to create the button into is data stack that never gets viewed directly. In this case it will be data in the custom property of that button.

You can only do this if you want to create the control in a group for some reason. It is a bit odd. It should be:
create [invisible] type [name] [in group|card|stack]

Where stack reference creates the control on the current card of the stack. But for some reason it doesn't work that way so stick to your script or create a group to create objects in.

Cheers

Monte