Can we set the color of an Apps title bar?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 00:11:52 EST 2010

Yeah, don't believe you can set the title bar directly, its set by OS, but
if you were willing to roll your own then you could, or something simple
like a home made focus border that changes based on suspendstack and
resumestack would work. Unfortunately, pretty sure you can't affect the
stock title bar.  There is a change of color on my system, but its too
subtle for my eyes to pick up easily. Gray, and slightly lighter gray, are
all.. erm. Gray. To me.