Regarding my last post about LC

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Nov 13 13:53:03 EST 2010

Thought everyone might like to know that the "beachball" anomalies, I mentioned in a previous email, disappeared once I removed all of the "set cursor to busy" statements in the stacks. Actually, in the standalone, every thing works so fast that there is no need for them anyway. The major issue seems to be that some of the handlers in which I had used key words, like commandKey, controlKey and enterKey, needed to be changed. Somethings work so fast, like using the arrow keys to navigate, that I'm having to insert small pauses to prevent skipping cards.

Joe Wilkins