movie in a standalone

edward cawley etcawley at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 12 20:00:00 EST 2010

Well thanks to the list have a much better understanding of getting things into a bundle. I didn't know you could place a file directly into the resource in the bundle, instead of letting the standalone maker do it. It is working fine now in finding the files.
But now a new problem, i play a short video movie with the following script:
on openCard
   global pname,pic
   set filename of image "1" to "Resources/BKG.paneling.jpg"
   show image 1
     set the currentTime of player 1 to 0
  set the filename of  player 1 to "resources/flight3.mov"
  set the showController of player 1 to false
  play player 1 --"flight3.mov"
end openCard

on playstopped
   set the currentTime of player 1 to 0
go cd "pool 13-a"
end playstopped

It works fine on the  desktop but in the standalone the cd opens, I can see the first frame of the movie, but then it goes right to the next card without playing the movie. Any ideas?