DOWNLOADING REV 4.0.0

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Nov 12 14:22:24 EST 2010

Well, I've downloaded LC 4.5.1 and it builds the application. I've only checked the Mac version at this time, but there are definitely some things that don't work in the standalone as they do in the IDE mode. Cause for a lot of head scratching. Incidentally, for those who have less than perfect vision, the LC installer is almost impossible to read. Very Dark colors and small text; probably not white. I'd still like to know why the build with 4.0 hasn't worked.

Joe Wilkins