Environment variable displayed in the debugger

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 11:57:24 EST 2010

So is it a bug that the preferences checkbox "show globals" in the script
editor pane does not do anything? I know I have seen this work
intermittantly, and unreproducably, in both v4 and v4.5.

I recall an earlier thread on this. I cannot get rid of globals at all
anymore, and though I have tinkered a bit with the IDE scripts, I would rather
just check the box. I wonder if checking that box does nothing more than
tweak as per Thierry's suggestion.

Craig Newman