LiveCode and the Mac App Store

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Nov 11 10:05:10 EST 2010

On 11/11/2010 13:41, "ron barber" <runrevron at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks RIchard
>
> I understand about LiveCode Mobile and Apple's policy reversals. But
> what about the upcoming non-iOS App store, the one for non-mobile
> applications. We don't use LiveCode mobile for these apps as well,
> right? Can we use desktop LiveCode to make desktop app for the
> upcoming desktop app store?

Yes. We have some customers in process of submitting right now, I'll let you
know how they get on. If we need to make any modifications to the LiveCode
platform we will do so but hopefully apps will be accepted as they stand.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode - Realize fast, compile-free coding