LiveCode and the Mac App Store

ron barber runrevron at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 08:41:21 EST 2010

Thanks RIchard

I understand about LiveCode Mobile and Apple's policy reversals. But
what about the upcoming non-iOS App store, the one for non-mobile
applications. We don't use LiveCode mobile for these apps as well,
right? Can we use desktop LiveCode to make desktop app for the
upcoming desktop app store?

Thanks
Ron