Method question

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 15:10:42 EST 2010

Hi Peter,

This was my original approach but the problem is similar to what I find
here.

I only get partial information when I start the combination of clicking and
dragging the mouse from outside of the graphic --> across the graphic -->
outside of the graphic again.

Maybe the messages being triggered aren't being received. I will try other
combinations to see what happens.

thanks,

Glen