Pasting text to and from other programs

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Nov 8 12:43:20 EST 2010

Other threads have addressed this, but Microsoft has it's own clipboard converter built in. I don't think that it has anything to do with LiveCode. I am not sure if there is a way to tell Office to copy and paste text like any other application. There may be a hot key like option you can use when copying that will prevent any conversion from taking place.

Just a shot in the dark.

Bob